1.    #1  
    Am wondering how well voice dial by voice signal works for 700P ?
    Any problem installing ? Do you need the latest firmware ?
    Thanks
    Ira
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P
    Ira,

I tried it and I really liked it. If you read this post, you will see what I did to get BT to work.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=124492

But for the app itself, it works great. There is some training required, but once you get through the setup and training, then it works great. But I had only used it during the trial period. I decided that it was to much of a pain to use with BT.

Daryl
  3.    #3  
    ha ha - I forgot I installed this 2 years ago! Yes it does work - If you put it as 1 of the buttons - you can dial a number from phone book fast and get on the web fast. I am not a bluetooth fan - too quirky. Modem via bluetooth is slower connection than via cable. I am not sure if they upgraded it since. Minimal training is needed.
    Ira
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P