1.    #1  
    I was browsing the web on my Centro yesterday, and notice Blazer is back to it's old view form. I just did a hard reset to see if that would fix the promblem, but no dice.

I checked my wife's Centro, and hers is fine.

What gives

back to its old view form? you're gonna have to post some screen shots from each phone because i have no idea what you're talking about.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    me either....blazer looks the same on my sprint centro now as it did a year ago when I had this phone.
  4.    #4  
    Sorry about that, my view is no longer the newer Sprint Web view with the Google search on top. Its back to the older view with the Sprint search at the bottom.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    So you're talking about the Powervision Home page. Mine still has Google at the top.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    So you're talking about the Powervision Home page. Mine still has Google at the top.

Thats the one, and mine is still looking old school.

What URL shows up in the address bar? Mine (with the Google search field at the top) is http://vision.sprintpcs.com.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    What URL shows up in the address bar? Mine (with the Google search field at the top) is http://vision.sprintpcs.com.

I have the same URL.

Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Clear your cache. This happened periodically to me on Blazer 4.5 on both my 700p and 755p when I would go directly to the Palm Blazer portal. It actually might be a Blazer bug because it would just happen every few weeks, last for a day or so, then reset itself.

You might want to change your defeault homepage then reset it back to the Sprint portal one. Maybe change your portal to Google or Phonefavs or something to test it out...
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hkklife View Post
    Clear your cache. This happened periodically to me on Blazer 4.5 on both my 700p and 755p when I would go directly to the Palm Blazer portal. It actually might be a Blazer bug because it would just happen every few weeks, last for a day or so, then reset itself.

You might want to change your defeault homepage then reset it back to the Sprint portal one. Maybe change your portal to Google or Phonefavs or something to test it out...
    You are right on the bug part. I just went to the home page to do what you did, and the page is back to the new Sprint Web look.

Thanks to all that replied.
    I have had this happen on my 755P a few times. I posted here at and sprintusers and apparently it is Sprint/tower related, and tends to go away in about a day. When I had it happen it would affect east coast users only, and then get fixed out of the blue in about 24 hours. No one did anything that fixed it and it was obviously on the Sprint side.
    Too funny. I just logged on and got the old screen- not having the access to my account. Geez....
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Too funny. I just logged on and got the old screen- not having the access to my account. Geez....
    You gotta love it
    Last edited by He123321; 10/29/2008 at 04:52 PM.
    Yep! It is ok now go figure.