1.    #1  
    Pretty much what the thread title says. It says you can create a playlist in itunes and put it into mOcean. The directions are kind of unclear as to how to do it. Any help?
    There's a program for your computer that came with mOcean (can't remember the name, deleted it all to conserve memory) that lets you choose which playlists in your iTunes Library get synced with your Centro. Just add the check mark next to that playlist (I always just had a playlist in iTunes called 'Centro' so whenever I wanted to add/delete songs from my phone, it was easy to do so in iTunes). Then when you're done adding the songs you want, go into mOcean with the hotsync cord attached & choose to sync with iTunes from within the program.
  3.    #3  
    ah thank you, if i was a little more patient i would've just noticed that myself. And correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that any songs purchased from itunes cannot be put on the centro?
    No idea about that.. I haven't paid for music in years
    I stopped buying music from iTunes because their DRM prevents iTunes purchases from being played on other players. I find that really annoying! When I pay for the music, I want to be able to listen to it when and where I want!

Now I download my music from Amazon in MP3 format. It's cheaper than iTunes and there are no DRM restrictions.

I can still upload this music to iTunes for listening on my Shuffle, but I can also put it on my Centro if I want to. Neener, neener, Apple!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    There's a program for your computer that came with mOcean (can't remember the name, deleted it all to conserve memory) that lets you choose which playlists in your iTunes Library get synced with your Centro. Just add the check mark next to that playlist (I always just had a playlist in iTunes called 'Centro' so whenever I wanted to add/delete songs from my phone, it was easy to do so in iTunes). Then when you're done adding the songs you want, go into mOcean with the hotsync cord attached & choose to sync with iTunes from within the program.
    You sync to iTunes with Centro?

I don't see anything on my PC from m0cean install?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotkey View Post
    You sync to iTunes with Centro?

I don't see anything on my PC from m0cean install?
    Like I said, it's been awhile & I deleted everything awhile back, so I don't remember the program name. But ask lilmoose, sounds like they've got it figured out. Or just go to the mOcean website, I'm sure it's got to be mentioned there somewhere..