Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    i am currently using a pair of stereo bluetooth headphones with my Treo 755p for listening to music while at the gym, my trial version of Softick Audio Gateway just expired and before buying the regular version i wanted some opinions, are there any other applications that anyone would recommend before buying this version? And are there any FREE verisons of any other apps you would recommend?

thanks
    rockey
    No other, free or otherwise.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Thanks, i've had good luck with the Softick software so i will just purchase it.
    Rockey
  4. UserOne
    I don't think your going to regret the SAG purchase... I haven't.

From what I've seen in PalmOS software, if your trying to use A2DP... SAG is the way to go. SAG can be a little unstable, and can slow down your device when trying to do other things while listening, but as Johncc mentioned, I haven't even seen another piece of software for the PalmOS that does what SAG can.

L8R
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I agree with you on this, from time to time it does slow my Palm down a little but overal the performance is pretty good. It sure is nice being able to use my bluetooth headphones with my Palm, i think its a great program.
    Thanks for the replys