Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Folks, i hope you can help me out a little here, i have a 2gig micro sd card that i am trying to use in my Treo 755 with a Mini adapter, once i install the 2 gig card it reboots my phone and it stays in a reboot mode until i take it out, i cant get my pc at home to recognize it nor can i get my friends new Samsung 515 to recognize it, does anyone have any idea what this may be?

I currently use a 2 gig card that i'm using that works fine but have this extra one laying around.
    Thanks
    I think I recall something about issues using certain micro-sd cards with an adapter. Part of the reason I bought a mini-sd for mine.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply.
    Rockey
  4. UserOne
    I currently use a SanDisk 4GB MicroSD in a SanDisk MiniSD adapter on my 755p and have ZERO problems with it.

I wish I could be of further assistance here, but it simply sounds like an issue with that particular memory card. Does the memory card that works use the same MiniSD adapter?

L8R
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    yes, i currently use a micro sd card in my Treo 755 with a mini adapter so like you i'm assuming its a problem with that particular card.
    Thanks
    There are issues with using microSD cards and miniSD adaptors in the Treos. I have a 755p on Sprint, and if you install the lastest firmware update for the phone, it gives you option of doing it from the miniSD card. But they have a BIG disclaimer to use a miniSD, not a microSD/miniSD adpator. Big pictures and everything.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i have similar issues w/ my 755p and a micro w/ mini adaptor. My first card supposedly went bad and stuck my phone in a loop on reboot. A month later that phone stopped rebooting completely and would get stuck in the checkerboard screen. A month later its replacement started doing the same thing. This newest 755 also can't hold a powervision connection to save its life.