1.    #1  
    Maybe you guys can help me.. I've searched a lot of "poor battery life" threads and still didn't find a solution to my problem

I have an Siedo 2600 extended battery for my treo 700p and I am getting pretty poor battery life... losing about 1% every two and a half minutes.

bluetooth is off
    ir beam off
    data connection (grey).. however I occasionally get those blue up and down arrows for no apparent reason

I remember a thread some time ago about that little cross-hair/bulls-eye icon on top of the phone screen and how it was a potential culprit (if it was flashing irregularly)... mine is... could someone point me to that thread?

Also, I am hearing that general treo noise that occurs when you navigate through your icon menu when I am not using my phone. It occurs twice "click click" and then nothing.. might this be a program working in the background draining my battery life?

What's the best program to see whats running in the background, and does this issue sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks!
    What is your battery life like if you turn off the radio? Still a drain?
  3.    #3  
    I have not, I realize battery drain can be caused by a plethora of issues. I was hoping that one of the two I described might be the culprit and guidence on solving one of those issues can be provided...

If I have no luck there, I'll try turning the radio off.
    hmmm .. an email program maybe?? alerts blinking light?? a program running itself in the background - yes - there is a plethora of reasons and almost impossible for us to guess at lol

the little bullseye can be turned off under "phone preferences" and turning the location to 911 only - it shouldnt affect battery life though ... but then who knows, phones are finicky these days!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it