1.    #1  
    Hey guys what do you think about this? I guess many of us has seen icons that just look damn ugly. And on the other hand we've seen some amazing looking icons.

I guess this applies more to color devices than grayscale ones. But anyway everyones opinions count

Here are some of the ugliest icons I've ever seen in my Prism:

-PrintBoy (come on Bachmann, I think it is time to add color to this bad boy)

-TextPlus (another great bad looking application, needs some color)

-Four.Zero (great application with a color icon but ugly)

-Remote (not as great as the ones before but color is a must)

Great looking ones in my Prism:
    -Ababall ( the best icon I've ever seen in a Palm OS device)

-Eyemod2 ( simple but looks just great in color)

-Zap!2016 ( the best game icon I've ever seen )

-WordSmith ( another great icon)

What are your choices guys?

Al
    My faves are:
    • CustIt
    • DrawIt
    • Jovian
    • Xenoprobe
    • Hell Clock
    • WordSmith

There are too many bad ones to count.
    Of course, my absolute faves are the ones I personally draw for my applications.
    --
    SURREAL SAGE SEZ: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.
    My faves:

[list=a][*]Album To Go[*]Ababall[*]Alchemy[*]NetWalk[*]Shapez[*]Vegas Video Slots[*]Khroma[*]AppForge Booster[/list=a]

Need to be updated:

[list=a][*]Golf Card[*]PocketGammon[*]Pocket Expess Blackjack[/list=a]
    "Life is what you experience between racing games"
    Galley
    I like the blocks (tetris) icon. It looks kinda like a screenshot from the game, miniturized.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    Just icon appearance, correct?

HotChick Database
    VRally
    Zap 2016
    AvantGo
    QuickBits
    MegaBasket
    PortaPam

Ditto on the too many bad ones remark. There are many other good ones but not on my Visor to remember.
    Originally posted by Winchell

Of course, my absolute faves are the ones I personally draw for my applications.
    [/B]
    I know what you mean. I've probably designed about 20+ of my Prism's icons. I back them all up in a resource file if I ever upgrade the programs.