1.    #1  
    How do I get the photos and videos I take off of my centro and on to my PC?

Thanks!
    There are MANY ways, here's the first few that come to mind:

1. Hotsync

2. Email them to yourself

3. Message them to your Photobucket account
    hotsync is easiest i believe
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    If you have CardReader, CardExport, or the free mOcean Player, you can connect your Centro as a USB drive and copy files that way.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDZeD View Post
    If you have CardReader, CardExport, or the free mOcean Player, you can connect your Centro as a USB drive and copy files that way.
    How does this work? Connect same USB hotsync cable and Palm shows up as a hard drive?
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Yes, it shows up as an "External Drive". Works on Windowze, Linux, and Macos
    Here is a screenshot from mOcean:
    http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/m...0702095044.jpg
  7.    #7  
    Hotsync manager lets me send files from my pc to the phone not the other way. If hotsync sees it as another drive, I'm all set, I'll give it a try... Thanks!
    drop a few dollars on a microSD card. copy everything over and make it the default location for saving in the future. then you just need a computer with a card reader or usb card reader which are dirt cheap and sometimes included. in a card bundle.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    drop a few dollars on a microSD card. copy everything over and make it the default location for saving in the future. then you just need a computer with a card reader or usb card reader which are dirt cheap and sometimes included. in a card bundle.
    Are you saying I will see my files if I get a microSD card? Right now, my PC doesn't recognize the centro as another drive when I connect to a usb and use HotSysnc. Thanks!
    well two things with...
    you don't need to have the pc show the centro as a drive. once you sync, the pics and movies are stored in your palm folder on your pc since your media will sync. You can just locate the folder which will be in your sync folder which should be your palm username.

If you open up Palm Desktop and click on media, everything should be in the media section.

Storing everything on a microSD card just allows you to use it like a regular flash card when you pop it in the adapter and plug it into a card reader. Takes anything Palm out of the equation and you can go into Windows Explorer and view it like you would any other drive. Plus if you break your phone, you have everything on the card.

Hope that spells it out a bit better.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    well two things with...
    you don't need to have the pc show the centro as a drive. once you sync, the pics and movies are stored in your palm folder on your pc since your media will sync. You can just locate the folder which will be in your sync folder which should be your palm username.

If you open up Palm Desktop and click on media, everything should be in the media section...
    Hope that spells it out a bit better.
    Thanks, I'm seeing the pics now with Palm Desktop and understand about the card. Thanks for your help.
    very welcome
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.