Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I got a few ringtones via blue tooth and cannot find them, I do have a memory card inserted into my treo 755 but can't even figure out how to see what is in the memory card. Can anyone help me find these new ringtones, they do not show up with my other ringtones that came with the phone.
    When ringtones are bluetoothed the properties get messed up so they are not seen as ringtones. Use an application like FileZ to browse your RAM (internal memory). Look for files starting with Ton-name. I use resco explorer so I'm not sure how you would do this in FilesZ, but you will need to edit the General Properties and Attributes of the file. In General Properties change the Type to MP3f (or AACf) and the Creator to HsTo. In Attributes make sure "Stream" is checked. Then go into ringtone settings and see if they now shows up.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/21/2008 at 07:00 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    When ringtones are bluetoothed the properties get messed up so they are not seen as ringtones. Use an application like FileZ to browse your RAM (internal memory). Look for files starting with Ton-name. I use resco explorer so I'm not sure how you would do this in FilesZ, but you will need to edit the General Properties and Attributes of the file. In General Properties change the Type to MP3f (or AACf) and the Creator to HsTo. In Attributes make sure "Stream" is checked. Then go into ringtone settings and see if they now shows up.
    how can we get those apps??
    FileZ is freeware, google it. Resco Explorer is trialware, http://www.resco.net/palm/explorer
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/29/2008 at 05:45 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers