1.    #1  
    I'm sure you all saw the link to goog maps....but downloading/installing still leaves me with 2.0.2.0...any ideas how to get this newest goog maps on the 755?

I'm really ready to jump to a new phone....sheesh.
    I just downloaded it and ran into the same issue.

Found 'Install Maps' on my card - ran it, and v2.0 was installed.

Hope that helps,
    RJuhl
  3.    #3  
    wait...so you've still got no street view or walking directions, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyShawn View Post
    I'm sure you all saw the link to goog maps....but downloading/installing still leaves me with 2.0.2.0...any ideas how to get this newest goog maps on the 755?

I'm really ready to jump to a new phone....sheesh.
    Google Maps 2.0.2.0 is the latest version for Palm OS.

Taken from gmm site:

New! Street View
    View street level imagery of addresses, businesses, and turns in directions. Street view is currently available for BlackBerry and some Java-enabled phones.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    that darned Java, why can't the treo have that natively installed? I also tried to install the new Google maps when it prompts me, but after installing my version does not change.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    I have been looking for a remedy as well for my poor centro

Ive tried changing the ext .Jar to .prc
    Ive even tried to download the .JAR file to no avail.

Maybe if an expert could convert jar to prc. similar to how the gmail prc was converted. I will keep an eye on this thread, I know we are not the only ones who want Street View and all the other features