1.    #1  
    I bought some stuff for my Treo after reading recommendation from this site. Anyways the sent me the items twice and one of the boxes included stuff I did not order. I check my bank card and they only charged me once. I tried called Seidio Online, but their phone does not ring and then I get the line busy line. What should I do? I don't think they can charge me for the items they duplicated because I never authorized them to charge my card for that; so I suppose that would be fraud. What should I do? This never happened to me; also when I asked about e coupons they said no take the price as it is, so they left a bitter taste in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
    I bought some stuff for my Treo after reading recommendation from this site. Anyways the sent me the items twice and one of the boxes included stuff I did not order. I check my bank card and they only charged me once. I tried called Seidio Online, but their phone does not ring and then I get the line busy line. What should I do? I don't think they can charge me for the items they duplicated because I never authorized them to charge my card for that; so I suppose that would be fraud. What should I do? This never happened to me; also when I asked about e coupons they said no take the price as it is, so they left a bitter taste in my mouth.
    Integra,

I do apologize for the problems, but our phones have been down. Everything is back to normal now so please try your call again.

Thanks,