1.    #1  
    I just bought a used Sprint branded 755P. It did not come with the software CD. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to burn a copy and send it to me? I'll happily pay for postage and a small fee for your trouble.

PM me, please.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  2.    #2  
    C'mon, no one has the 755p CD from Sprint?
    Bob Meyer
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I've got one... However you can get everything you need on Palm.com Also, if you have vista, it won't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstrat View Post
    I've got one... However you can get everything you need on Palm.com Also, if you have vista, it won't work.

Good point, you need to download the software from Palm if you have Vista. There really isn't anything on the Sprint disc that you can't get from their website.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstrat View Post
    Thanks. I got Palm Desktop from the Palm web site, but the extra software that's on the CD isn't on Palm's site, that I can find. If it is, could someone point me to it? I guess I'm making an assumption there's "bonus" software on the CD, as there was for the 600, 650 and 600p.

And I don't have Vista. Want nothing to do with that. Thanks.
    Last edited by meyerweb; 10/14/2008 at 09:05 PM.
    Bob Meyer
  6.    #6  
    Well, never mind!

I looked on the Palm web site several times without luck, but now, while looking for something else, I find all the CD extras.

Thanks guys.

Bob
    Bob Meyer
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Well, never mind!

I looked on the Palm web site several times without luck, but now, while looking for something else, I find all the CD extras.

Thanks guys.

Bob
    Mind posting a link? Or, mind hosting the image?

Thanks!!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    email rutipz2 gmail.com and I will send a link to the cd
    ruti,

I've emailed you for the cd. I too got my 755 without a disc to replace a defunt 650. i found another link to cds in a thread, but the latest they had was the 700p, which others claim work with the 755. my goal in getting the disk was to get the media conduit (which palm site app doesn't provide). However, now it won't sync with my outlook 2007 (on xp o/s). hopefully the real 755 cd will have the media conduit AND sync with outlook. ::sigh::
    ok, i'd still like the 755p cd, but i have solved my outlook 2007 sync problem. Palm has an update: http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...q.html#success

verify in your pc control panel that it is installed and you should be good to go.
    The Palm CD is really useless if you have Vista anyways
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    You can download the full 755p cd from Here