1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Softick Audio Gateway (SAG) works with the LG MSB-100?

I have tried everything (twice). VZN 755p software is updated. SAG is latest version. Have followed the install instructions to the letter.

I can pair the speakerphone and use in normal mode. But the moment I select it with SAG the phone freezes and all hell breaks loose.

On the few occasions that I have been able to "activate" SAG, when I close and go to pTunes, when I click to listen the BT connections fails and the audio come out the 755p speaker.

Any suggestions?

Is there an alternative to SAG?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Only alternative to SAG is to switch to a different handset running a more modern OS than Garnet that support BT A2DP natively.

You might want to consider swithing the LG out for Moto wiress headphones. Those seem to be a bit more popular and more widely supported by SAG. Other than that, I don't have any alternate ideas. Sorry!
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX