1.    #1  
    Appears the name of the Text Messaging (SMS) file has been changed on the 755p versus what the name used to be on my old Treo 650. Can anyone tell me what the name of this file is on the 755p?

The file I am referring to is the file where the names/numbers of persons you have Text Messaged are stored. Thanks!
    my guess is SMS Messages2 on the Delete file menu on the native launcher.
  3.    #3  
    Nope, that does not get rid of them
    Messages_database.pdb I believe...
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    That is what I delete with FileZ when I want to delete the message history.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Is the 650's message history.
    How much space does texts normally take up? Is it large enough that you would have to erase after a while?
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTreo View Post
    Is the 650's message history.
    On the 650 I've got that's (the SMSQuickList file) the "quicklist" for the last addresses used (I think the last ten).
    Quote Originally Posted by wizziko View Post
    How much space does texts normally take up? Is it large enough that you would have to erase after a while?
    Right now I've got about 900 texts in the DB. Takes up about 250 kb.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomp View Post
    Appears the name of the Text Messaging (SMS) file has been changed on the 755p versus what the name used to be on my old Treo 650. Can anyone tell me what the name of this file is on the 755p?

The file I am referring to is the file where the names/numbers of persons you have Text Messaged are stored. Thanks!
    The name of the file that stores the names and numbers of people you sent text messages to is:

AddressingLibRecent

You can edit this file or delete it with Filez or Resco Explorer......