1.    #1  
    On the latest TreoCast, Mike and Dieter discussed something that gave me the impression that it was possible to sync podcasts (from iTunes, let's say) from one's pc to an sd card... or maybe more directly to a Palm OS Treo.

Is that possible or did I misunderstand? I'm hoping it's not a feature that's exclusive to Windows Mobile.

I'd like to not have to manually choose and copy only the newest iTunes podcasts that my pc downloads and then paste them onto my sd card. Obviously, Kinoma is one possible solution, but sometimes I'd rather not be at the mercy of my data connection or Kinoma's inability* to play in the background.

Thanks.

* - even if it's for good reasons
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    On the latest TreoCast, Mike and Dieter discussed something that gave me the impression that it was possible to sync podcasts (from iTunes, let's say) from one's pc to an sd card... or maybe more directly to a Palm OS Treo.
    I've had good luck with a utility called iTunes Sync in the past.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  3.    #3  
    I'll check it out. Thanks.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.