1.    #1  
    I tried the search and didn't find anything.

Has anyone tried the Ant z9i bt headset. Most importantly do the voice controls work on the 755p?

Thanks!

FF
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I've got one. It works really well. My only compaint is that its just a shade more comfortable than the Jawbone.
    I was just searching for this information!
    I bought one (red) for my wife. I works very well HOWEVER, there is a beep tone that happens every minute or so. When the tone happens, the BT headphone indicator on her 755p goes light blue, then returns to a headphone symbol.
    This does not happen while on a call, oddly enough. But, wearing the device and waiting for a call to come in results in a beep-a-minute.
    Any thoughts?

Thank you!

BTW - I don't think she has tried the voice controls yet... How would she give it a shot?
    Hum... I tried my old (used for a week) Treo 755p and did not get the problem. Her's has Treo version 1_07 and mine has the older 1_04 software...
    Can you tell me what version your Treo is on?
    Go to phone, menu, options, phone info. Should say something like "Treo755p-1.07-SPNT"...
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I've got the 1.07 version. From time to time it will beep... I've found that to be the case with all bluetooth devices I've tried
    But, yours isn't happening every minute is it?
    I took my old Treo 755p and setup the 9i on it and other than the first connect, I didn't experience any beeps during my half hour test.
    I'm heading to Sprint tomorrow for an exchange.
    Thanks!
    I did the upgrade and while the sound is adequate, it beeps constantly. Very annoying. Hopefully BlueAnt will come up with a fix for this soon. I have the z9i.
    Oh bummer... OK. Maybe we'll have to exchange it for another model like the Jawbone II.... I'll report back!