1.    #1  
    I have the palm 755p and I want to get a ring tone from Myxer. I know there are people that don't like this idea but I found the Crank ringtone from the movie and the One Missed Call ring tone and I want them, just can't help it. I have them sent to my phone and they will stream off the internet but they wont play once they are saved to my phone. I have minitones and I thought I would just use it to make them ringtones because I know the Palm os is funny about ringtones (At least harder then say BlackBerry or WM). That isn't working because I can't get the file to play at all with this phone. Any ideas as to how I can get this phone to playing the ringtones I want? Thanks for reading this jumble.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    if you have verizon... myxer won't work. try getting musictones and using that
  3.    #3  
    I use Alltel, and most of the handsets allow it. It is just a software issue with the Palm OS. It can't read the file format Myxer uses. It can read it off line, but not off the handset. Oh, well, I can find no way to download ringtones with this handset. I can make them from MP3s, but I can't download them from anywhere like I would like.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstrat View Post
    if you have verizon... myxer won't work. try getting musictones and using that
    I have Verizon and used myxer to download an MP3 from my PC. thorne