1.    #1  
    Dear all

Has anyone tried Snappermail 2 yet? Is it worth the upgrade? (not that it's that costs that much, but credit crunch etc....one likes to be sure!)

D
    Snappermail 2 has been out for a couple of years and is really a clean up of the original application. I registered it and upon switching to ChatterEmail, never gave it a second thought. When Snapper 2 came out I did test drive it and found nothing of interest or really outstanding different. Also support may very well be an issue.
    I've had good experience w/Snapper & their support.
    In recent times?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    In recent times?
    As recently as two months ago, I had a problem that took many emails back and forth to resolve and finally I determined it was not Snapper. They were very patient and helpful with the issue.

I've had couple of issues in the past that they help resolve.

Goodl Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Ok, then the developer has finally put something in to it. The application went about 2 years with nothing done to it.
    I too have reported slight issues and made suggestions on how to improve the product and have received timely replies in the past month.
  8.    #8  
    ...I've never had issues (been a user for years) My only wish is that could "autosync" without turning the screen on. Versamail does that already, but I have real issue with VM...I've never got to it work consistently...ever!

Thanx everyone

D