1.    #1  
    On my verizon centro, when someone sends me a mms picture message, i get an alert about it and when i press fetch, the receiving message symbol comes up in the top right corner when i'm in messaging but it just hangs at 0%. The message never comes through. I dont use data on the phone but as far as i know the data isnt blocked. Is there a setting i'm missing in order to allow the phone to receive the message or is there some other problem? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom88 View Post
    On my verizon centro, when someone sends me a mms picture message, i get an alert about it and when i press fetch, the receiving message symbol comes up in the top right corner when i'm in messaging but it just hangs at 0%. The message never comes through. I dont use data on the phone but as far as i know the data isnt blocked. Is there a setting i'm missing in order to allow the phone to receive the message or is there some other problem? Thanks.

If I recall correctly, it is possible to interrupt your MMS service if you have the network set to something other than National Access (like Blue Tooth).
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
  3.    #3  
    Blue tooth was off.
    I had this problem because they had a "data block" on the plan along with "no data plan". I had called three times and finally a rep set it to "pay as you go" data and the problem was resolved.

EDIT: How did BT on resolve the problem? Just curious, unless your trying to use as a BT modem.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I had this problem because they had a "data block" on the plan along with "no data plan". I had called three times and finally a rep set it to "pay as you go" data and the problem was resolved.

EDIT: How did BT on resolve the problem? Just curious, unless your trying to use as a BT modem.
    Oh no, BT did not resolve the problem. I was just referring to the post above. I still havent found a fix.
    Blue tooth was off.
    No, no. What I'm speaking of isn't a BT issue, it's a Network Settings issue.

Given your response, I am thinking that this is not the case. In that, if you were using BT as a modem, you would have had to manually setup the service in your Network options and would have more than likely known exactly what I was talking about (even though I wasn't very clear initially).

Sorry, I'm out of ideas as I don't have a Centro myself, but a 650 and I sometimes have issues with MMS when I don't switch my Network Service.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM