1.    #1  
    For starters, I loved Wordsmith 1.x. I love Wordsmith 2.0 even more. FineType makes me as giddy as a schoolgirl.

That being said, I have found a little problem that I want to run past the unwashed masses before I start harassing the nice people over at BlueNomad.

I have a 2mb Visor with an 8mb flash module. I am using Wordsmith 2.0d and FineType. Every now and then when I am moving text around, my scrollbar gets either partially erased or the down arrow turns into a little black square. Nothing bad happens; the scroll bar works fine but it looks awful funny. It'll stay that way until I exit the doc.

Has anyone else out there had this problem?
    Last edited by ThirdMan; 07/27/2001 at 05:28 PM.
    --
    ThirdMan
    I also have this problem---although I'm not sure it's confined to wordsmith 2.0d.
    I never paid any attention to it---I just exit out of the screen and re-enter. It doesn't happen very often, but seems to occur in several apps every once in a while. I don't think it's anything to worry about. I use a prism with the 8 MB flash module.
    Dan
    I've seen the same thing with Wordsmith, but not any other apps I use. Part of the scroll bar disappears (I can't remember it happening to the top, only the bottom), and it's fine if I exit and come back. It didn't seem to do anything to the file or the Visor, so I just ignored it.