1.    #1  
    after buying a compact flashplus adapter and 64mb card; i guess my high-end software/palm OS extensions are as follows:

-ability to view attach jpegs to email via multimail pro or ability to zip jpegs off of compact flash and email directly from visor;

-VFS software that recognizes software on the compact flash card during hotsyncs and updates records on the desktop without first having to move them RAM;

-and lastly, a version of launch em' that is VFS compatible

i do highly recommend that compact flashplus with kopsis software, the idea of the memplug sticking out of the top of the visor just doesnt sit well with me.
    Last edited by nbf23; 07/27/2001 at 09:41 PM.
    -ability to view attach jpegs to email via multimail pro or ability to zip jpegs off of compact flash and email directly from visor;
    There are already two programs available that allow you to view jpegs off of external memory . Nothing for uploading or emailing them yet.

-VHS software that recognizes software on the compact flash card during hotsyncs and updates records on the desktop without first having to move them RAM;
    By the way, it's VFS not VHS
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home