1.    #1  
    Does anyone have the "Old Alarm" ringtone called bird? I want to set it as my messaging tone but it is never in the options and i cant find it anywhere in ram or rom, but i know its on my phone. Mundu, Phone Tech., and Versamail can all play it. Ive tried setting Phone Tech. to play it with magic tones but it restarts my phone every time it tries to play it. Anyone have it or know where i could find it?
    What phone did the ringtone called bird come from? I have a 650, 680, & Centro. None have "bird". They do have "Chirp".
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by floridatony View Post
    What phone did the ringtone called bird come from? I have a 650, 680, & Centro. None have "bird". They do have "Chirp".
    The Centro. its not listed under the tones in the sounds app. It's listed under the sound preferences for Mundu (IM sound), Butler (alarm sound), and Versamail (Sound for new email). It goes "Dink Dink". Its 2 notes and about 1 Second Long. In the Butler settings its listed under "Old Alarms"
    Wow, why would you want that?!?? I just played it in Butler and it's insanely annoying.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Wow, why would you want that?!?? I just played it in Butler and it's insanely annoying.
    I like how simple it is. If all else fails, i could record it somehow and put it on the phone that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    I have it on my Centro set for my attention grabber in Butler. I find its the best thing thats subtle, but noticable, and not overly annoying. I have it set to chime once every minute and volume 1 and it works great.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I knew I herd that somewhere. I found it now. On my phone VersaMail is actually called Nexter under FileZ. The bird sound is also on my 650 & 680. I can not find where it is so it can be moved. I do understand your personal preferences to have that. Sorry I haven't been much help.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
  8.    #8  
    I Will try to record a version of it and upload it, Just in case someone has the urge to use it