1.    #1  
    Since yesterday morning the Sprint homepage has been showing as generic which means I can't access my account information as it has no link to it. I have had this occasionally happen for a few hours, but not a whole day. Sprint TV is not working nor is On Demand, but other than that the internet is fine, and actually quite speedy.

I had something similar happen in the Spring and they had me update the vision profile and that fixed it. I have tried this twice and not had any joy.

Anyone else seeing this? I hate to call Sprint as I usually get better answers here.
    Working for me. Did you try refreshing and clearing browser cookies?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I noticed the home page was looking pretty plain yesterday, but didn't sweat it because I don't generally use any links from it.

I can't check now because I'm having a problem with my MircoSD card and I've been running a Checkdisk on it for the last hour with what looks like a couple more to go...
    Mine's working OK.
  5.    #5  
    HMMMM. Thanks everyone for checking! Scott L if you ever get out of that Checkdisk could you look and see for me? It could be area specific.

I have refreshed, cleared cookies, done a soft reset and updated my vision profile all with no joy. I am so convinced this is Sprint cause I have seen it come and go like this before, but never for such a long time period.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Huh, not mine. Cleared cache and refreshed. Blazer in Normal and Optimized mode. I'll try another time...
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Scott. I saw over at Sprintusers.com that at least someone else has had this problem.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    11:19pm and still the same ... broken.
  9.    #9  
    Scott L so are you saying yours is not working either now?
    vision.sprintpcs.com is working fine for me.

Are you using a different URL as your "Sprint homepage"?
  11.    #11  
    Nope I was using the bookmarked URL. It definitely was Sprint- it is fine this morning thankfully! It may have been an east coast thing cause some people in NY had it too.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Yep, bookmarked home page (vision.sprintpcs.com) is back to the full page with fire on top and Account information, etc... I tried it early this morning and saw that whatever problem they had has been resolved.