1.    #1  
    first, i have a microSD card installed, and i have downloaded a couple programs to it. however, when i did that i wasn't given the option to save and run those programs... only save them. how do i run those off the card?

second, when i load websites (particularly ones with lots of linked images), most of the images will be broken (like an empty box with a red x). how do i get all the images to load on such a website?

sorry i'm very new to centro and palm

thanks!
    you need to tell blazer to dowoad images to get rid of the red x s. Look in preferences or options. also search the forum to learn how to expand your browser cache. This helps when viewing graphics rich sites. keep in mind that not all sites are set up to work with wap.

you can move apps from ram to the card using the built in command (copy or move to card) from the palm launcher menu.

Cheers Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by pickleloaf View Post
    first, i have a microSD card installed, and i have downloaded a couple programs to it. however, when i did that i wasn't given the option to save and run those programs... only save them. how do i run those off the card?
    You can try an alternative launcher program like "Zlauncher"