1.    #1  
    Hi, any help is greatly appreciated. My company has many blackberries and iPhones that work fine with the server. I know that one of the IT guys used to have a palm, not sure which version, and it was synced with the Microsoft Exchane server as well. I just bought this older 650 using versamail 3.1f and it works great with my gmail account, but when I try and sync it with my work account I get an error that reads AirSAMSMEmail.c 2549 1 HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request Date. I have searched high and low for an answer to this and I can't find one anywhere. It is very annoying to have to find a computer and get online to login and check my work email whenever I am away from the office. I know there is something that should solve this, but I can't figure it out. It acts as if it wants to receive the messages and then it errors with this code. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance
  2.    #2  
    really . . . no one has any suggestions. I hoped after four day's, someone here would have some idea. oh well, guess I have and excuse to get a newer phone.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 10/02/2008 at 02:01 AM.