1.    #1  
    Just curious...if I have sprint service and I get a verizon call and the call is forwarded to a verizon phone is it considered a verizon to verizon call or a sprint to verizon call?
    If the call is to your Sprint number and forwarded you will be charged the $.20 per minute. It doesn't matter if it's from a Sprint phone to you and forwarded. You're paying for the forwarding. I don't understand that because Verizon, the worlds worst when it comes to robbing you, doesn't charge anything for forwarded calls other than it uses your airtime.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I don't understand that because Verizon, the worlds worst when it comes to robbing you, doesn't charge anything for forwarded calls other than it uses your airtime.
    You are so correct on both points. Sprint needs every cent it can gt.

BB
    I think they also charge $0.20 per forward. So $0.20 per forward + $0.20 per minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    I think they also charge $0.20 per forward. So $0.20 per forward + $0.20 per minute.
    Oh show off that gorgeous desktop; I love your setup Papped.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Yeah, I put it there on purpose