1.    #1  
    I can no longer access the Christian radio station Air1 on radio locator from my Verizon 700p. I get a file download when I try to listen to 88.9 from Tucson; the file says "exceeded.html" & it comes from http://boss.streamos.com. Can anyone help me be able to listen to Air1 again.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave View Post
    Can anyone help me be able to listen to Air1 again.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Maybe that's a sign from the big guy? Time to find another station.
  3. UserOne
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave View Post
    I can no longer access the Christian radio station Air1 on radio locator from my Verizon 700p. I get a file download when I try to listen to 88.9 from Tucson; the file says "exceeded.html" & it comes from http://boss.streamos.com. Can anyone help me be able to listen to Air1 again.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    I'm not 100% what is going on with that particular radio station there, but the fact that you are getting a file called "exceeded" seems to indicate that the radio station you are trying to listen to has went over it's allowed bandwidth from it's hoster and is probably getting cut-off because of it.

Again, thats just a theory... try sending an email to the radio station themselves from their website maybe?

L8R
  4.    #4  
    Could someone try to see if they can access Air1 as listed above from their Treo? I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    I'm on Sprint and am not exactly sure how your finding a listen link for Air1. Otherwise I'd try it for ya.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I'm on Sprint and am not exactly sure how your finding a listen link for Air1. Otherwise I'd try it for ya.
    I go to the Palm Mobile Portal, select radio locator, then hit the Tucson station as listed above.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    I search for Christian in Tucson and come up with 1010 KXXT in Tolleson, AZ

If I search All Genres:
    9 Stations
    103.1 KCDX FM Classic Hits
    1290 KCUB AM Sports
    1100 KFNX AM News/Talk
    107.5 KHYT FM Classic Hits
    99.5 KIIM FM Country
    100.3 KQMR FM Spanish
    97.5 KSZR FM Adult Hits
    1400 KTUC AM Nostalgia
    1010 KXXT AM Religious

No 88.9
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/29/2008 at 11:16 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  8. UserOne
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I search for Christian in Tulsa and come up with 1010 KXXT in Tolleson, AZ
    I get the same thing.