1.    #1  
    Ok I finally was able to do a hard reset of the phone. But for some reason this still did not put the End call or End all calls button on my touch screen for calls. (thankfully I have phone technician). Is there any other way to get this back on the screen so I don't have to remap an endcall button?
    Might want to consider taking it in for repair/exchange if the buttons not there after a hard reset. Thats not normal.

You can also end the call by pressing the red/power button too.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Might want to consider taking it in for repair/exchange if the buttons not there after a hard reset. Thats not normal.

You can also end the call by pressing the red/power button too.

LoL! I have phone technician since my "red" button doesn't work right for ending calls. But I used powerbtn to do the hard reset (maybe it doesn't do it properly?). As for getting it exchanged, no dice there as I bought it used and its an unlocked AT&T being used on T-Mobile. As for repair, I don't think palm will repair it since it's already been opened at a repair facility here... According to their website anyhow.
    You did the hard reset right if there were no 3rd party apps on the phone (including PhoneTechnician) after the reset. If there were, you didn't do it right.

You didn't say whether you tried the phone app after reset before or after reinstalling 3rd party apps. If you had a successful hard reset (as again indicated by not having any 3rd party apps on the phone after reset) and the button is still missing (before doing any hotsync or other restore) then you have a bad phone.
  5.    #5  
    Oh well I guess its not that big of a deal. I reinstalled all my 3rd party apps again last night after a hardreset and verifying that it wasn't there. Atleast phone technician gives me a way to remap my end call button to the delete key since the red button on my phone is gone.
    I stumbled on this thread just looking around, and I noticed something with my VZW Centro's phone screen.

I've never had an "End Call" button when there's more than 1 call open. I always just had an "End all Calls" button. Of course, hitting the red power button ends all calls as well. So, when I would switch between calls and want to hang up on one, the only thing I could do was kill both calls then call the other person back. I've done 1 hard reset so far to fix a battery drain issue (which worked), but I've never had a button to end just one call.

Is this something that requires an external program? If so, let me just say how ridiculous that is...

EDIT: I actually just called my VoiceMail, then called my cell phone from my office. I was able to swap between calls fine, but when I hit the red button, it froze my entire palm, while the call from my office was still active... Weird that this is coming up now, all of a sudden?
    VZW Centro
    What if you hit the "Green" button to switch it to "Flash mode" and you can switch back and forth between the calls....but I guess, there is not easy way to end one call vs. the other.
    The End All Calls should be pressed. About 3 to 5 seconds later, the remaining party should ring back in.