Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This update wont be out until 10/19. Tried to get some info on the update, but could not get any specifics on it.

!!! A new update already?? I'm excited.
  3.    #3  
    I would like to know what it will add, or change.
    Where/how did you hear about this update?
    I hope its for Sprint cause that last update turned mine into a resetting POS (not Palm Operating System either!)
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 09/24/2008 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I would like to know what it will add, or change.
    I heard it will turn your Sprint Centro into a non functioning WinMo device.....

If you have a Sprint Centro and a Sprint 800w, you can have two non functioning Sprint WinMo devices, instead of just a functioning Centro and a non functioning 800w.......

jaja

I take it you are a scorned 800w user?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    jaja

That's funny.
    jaja

Actually,a highly disappointed in the 800w user.

That's OK, I can be all that and a bag of chips Centro user.....

BTW Hatch, you didn't get one of these 800w things, did you?

Any news on which centros this is for exactly? I'm on AT&T
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    I'll tell you the update that they should come up with for AT&T....how about an update that makes the AT&T Centro 3G?

I know...just wishful thinking.....
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Any news on which centros this is for exactly? I'm on AT&T
    Its for Sprint Centro users.
    I hope they don't forget about us - Verizon users
    Now that I've thought a bit about it, I bet it's just small software updates and bug fixes. The 1.07 version was practically JUST released, what major updates could they have come up with in the month or so since the last one? Also, with the 1.07 update we had specific update rumors months in advance that all turned out to be true and we haven't heard anything about the 1.08 until now, and it's supposedly releasing next month. Just my thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post

BTW Hatch, you didn't get one of these 800w things, did you?

Nah....How can I put this nicely, I prefer an all around package. The 800w is like the ugly duckling of the Treo world.(including the first Treos!)

Now if the Treo Pro would be on Sprint Id have to use my upgrade to try it out.

And as far as the update.....i think its an update to fix the previous update!
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Its for Sprint Centro users.
    This is ridiculous. Do us At&T users get nothing? Sprint has already had an update~!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Now if the Treo Pro would be on Sprint Id have to use my upgrade to try it out.
    That Treo Pro does look nice.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    lol

You have to remember Sprints like Palms Beta tester, so by the time things reach Verizon, AT&T etc its pretty much near final release.

My original thought holds true though. I think its an update to fix what the last update screwed up.
  19.    #19  
    I hope they fix the LED on the little bogger.

Maybe they'll add Bluetooth voice dial recognition....wishful thinking?!

I still can't believe that a "smartphone" does not have this function....it really is a hassle and a bit dangerous searching through contacts while driving!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast