1.    #1  
    New release, worked on my 700P and 680. Finally an easy way to edit / add auto correct words.

"Ever notice how Treo auto-fixes some texts you type? Like how "acn" magically becomes "can" and "hvae" becomes "have". There is a list inside the PalmOs that keeps track of what replacements are to be made. They need not be spelling at all (for example I set mine up to replace "bc" with "because". PowerDict does just that - changes that list.
    App is open source under the GPL v3 licence - all source files are included in the zip download."

By dmitrygr of palmpowerups.com

http://mytreo.net/downloads/files/screens/powerdict.gif

Compatible with: Treo 650, Treo 680, Treo 700p, Centro, Treo 755p

http://mytreo.net/downloads/powerdict,1372.html
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/25/2008 at 06:50 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    That's a superb little application (23 Kb) – many thanks for posting!
  3.    #3  
    The .prc is actually only 7.09kB
    Very small.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Gaa! 23 Kb, 7 Kb, I forgot to carry the 2, or something *cough mutter mumble* <g>

There seem to be few applications that are inside 50 Kb these days, let alone 10 Kb!
  5.    #5  
    Haha, no, the zip download file is 23kB, so you were partly correct.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks NachoB!!
    Looks interesting. I'll install it and try it out. Thanks!
    Hey! I didn't realize that this was a PalmPowerUps application. I use a number of your apps already and highly recommend them. I've just tried out this PowerDict app and so far, so good. Very simple to use and very powerful. Thanks again.
  9.    #9  
    Not my app, but something I've been looking for for a long time and Dmitry at palmpowerups.com finally provided such a tool. I find it quite useful so I thought I'd share with the TC community that it exists.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/25/2008 at 10:25 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    You don't know how many times I've wished that the auto-correct phrases were editable!! Thank you!