1.    #1  
    I miss the treo 600 calculator. Especially the advanced conversion calculators and financial calculator. Is there any way to port this over from the 600 to the 680? Beaming does not work.
    Doesn't the 680 calculator have an advanced mode with conversion and finance capabilities?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Doesn't the 680 calculator have an advanced mode with conversion and finance capabilities?
    Mine does.
  4.    #4  
    I stand corrected, it DOES have the same calculator. I was confused because the interface on the Treo 600 allows you to select the calculator type from the drop down from the calculator itself, for the 680 the drop down is under "options". It's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by george_vc View Post
    I stand corrected, it DOES have the same calculator. I was confused because the interface on the Treo 600 allows you to select the calculator type from the drop down from the calculator itself, for the 680 the drop down is under "options". It's all good.
    On my 650 the mode can be selected by 5-way left for basic and right to cycle thru' advanced modes.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    On my 650 the mode can be selected by 5-way left for basic and right to cycle thru' advanced modes.
    Whee! the 680 does that too - I never knew that one, very handy, thks.

Cheers