1.    #1  
    Original price: $29.99
    Current price: $14.99
    Link to Palm Store

http://albanyhdtv.homestead.com/files/palmcradle.jpg

Still listed in the TreoCentral Store for $24.99.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    have one off eBay that was bout same price AND can charge a 2nd battery at same time.. this one cannot.. either way, love cradles...
    I picked up one a the dollar tree for $1.07 tax included. (city of Norwalk, CA)
    Quote Originally Posted by eTard View Post
    have one off eBay that was bout same price AND can charge a 2nd battery at same time.. this one cannot.. either way, love cradles...
    Yep got one of those too, got for like $8 shipped.
    how do you hotsync with this cradle? do you have to initialize from within the app?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    how do you hotsync with this cradle? do you have to initialize from within the app?
    Yes.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Does everyone think app initialized hotsync is a decent replacement for a freaking button on the cradle? I don't. Give me a button, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
    Yes.
    Will the cradle work if the phone has a snap on plastic case? I have tried one cradle that would not make a good connection if the case was on. I am wondering if a different one would work.
    the regular usb charging cable for 3$ works just fine
    I have been using my Treo 650 cradle for the Centro...works good.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    I have been using my Treo 650 cradle for the Centro...works good.
    Yeah, me too. I have two Insten 650 cradles that I really like. Both are a bit loose for the Centro, but work fine. The one at home was looser, but I added a skin to my Centro and now it fits a bit better.

What I would like is a little plastic piece that fit inside the 650 cradle and provided a tighter fit for the Centro without interfering with the dock connectors. I'd buy a couple.

Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by turbulent View Post
    I picked up one a the dollar tree for $1.07 tax included. (city of Norwalk, CA)
    I assume without the cable. Right?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The palsm plastic case makes it too big to fit the palm cradle. Way to go palm making your accessories incompatible. Wifey has to take the case off to use the cradle.
    The Insten 650/680 cradle works fine for my Centro with the Seidio Crystal Case. A perfect fit, and it has a sync button. Under $14 shipped:

Amazon.com: Insten - Multi-Function Desktop Docking Cradle for Palm / PalmOne Treo 650 / 700w / 700p / 700wx/Treo 680/Treo 750/ from Eforcity: Cell Phones & Service
    I just use my usb cord
    It's funny, but my usb sync cable will charge my Centro, but the same cable will NOT charge my 650.