Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I have been having a problem with all of my network applications except Blazer. Google maps, Express, toccer, and facebook mobile can't seem to connect to anything. I have made no changes to anything and have done multiple soft resets. Blazer is working perfectly though, I am psoting on TC mobile right now, in fact. Has anyone else been having problems on sprint today?

TIA For any advice if you have any.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    I have been having a problem with all of my network applications except Blazer. Google maps, Express, toccer, and facebook mobile can't seem to connect to anything. I have made no changes to anything and have done multiple soft resets. Blazer is working perfectly though, I am psoting on TC mobile right now, in fact. Has anyone else been having problems on sprint today?

TIA For any advice if you have any.
    I had the exact same problem and the first sprint rep said it was my phone. I kind of knew it wasn't and did a hard reset anyways to no avail. called back and asked the rep to reprovision the internet on my phone.

in a few minutes I saw my phone going through the process and everything was fine after that.

I'm still reinstalling apps after rhe hard reset. Don't do it, its not your phone.