1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried MyHandEmail? You are supposed to be able to access your email when you synch if you sign up with them and add their site to your Avantgo account. I have tried for two days now to get my email this way, but keep receiving an error message. I contacted customer service, and their reply was quite speedy, but didn't help lol.
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" President George W. Bush
    I've tried it and it worked pretty well. I won't use it long term because I'm not wireless at the moment and its just too much syncing for what you get from it.
    I also just got an email from them stating that they were overwhelmed by the response and they had to take their servers down and upgrade already. So I guess they are offline for now.
    Chaz
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Chaz. I got that message myself this am, which explained a few things It's easier for me than trying to configure Outlook Express (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't), so I'll give it a try when they are up and running again.
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" President George W. Bush
    I can't find this channel at all on AvantGo! Where is it?
  5.    #5  
    Sorry, I was away on vacation, or I would have replied sooner. You can go to myhandemail.com and create a custom channel with avantgo using a link from their site (myhandemail's site) when you register. Hope that helps.
  6.    #6  
    Sorry, I was away on vacation, or I would have replied sooner. You can go to myhandemail.com and create a custom channel with avantgo using a link from their site (myhandemail's site) when you register. Hope that helps.
  7.    #7  
    Sorry, I was away on vacation, or I would have replied sooner. You can go to myhandemail.com and create a custom channel with avantgo using a link from their site(myhandemail's site) when you register. Hope that helps.
  8.    #8  
    Ugh, my computer went nuts for a few minutes and I was repeatedly booted by my isp, I didn't know it kept actually submitting my post.eek.