1.    #1  
    If you have Sprint and you need to get a replacement through Asurion, I suggest you hold on to your phone for a bit. This is from their phoneclaim.com website:

"Sprint TEP Customers:

Due to issues related to Hurricane Ike, replacement equipment for damaged claims may take up to 10-15 business days for delivery. We are working very hard to restore our fulfillment services as quickly as possible and be better able to service our customers. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

I spoke to one of their reps and she actually said that it could take longer than 15 days for me to receive my phone. So I went to a store and the asst. Manager did a presto-chango for me at the store (gave the customary, we very rarely do this) and I walked out with a brand new centro for my wife (who foolishly put the red wonder in the wash) free of charge.

Now, if you have a backup phone, you might be oK waiting out for delivery. If you don't, maybe your local store would be helpful.
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    If all else fails, this sounds like a good time to request Sprint to give you a free upgrade to your equipment. After all, if you use your Treo as I do, you cannot afford to be without it for 2 days, let alone 2 weeks.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I had that problem with an insurance replacement Treo when I was with Verizon during a hurricane in the Texas area back in '04. They couldn't ship the order then. I can't think that's anyones fault.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas