1.    #1  
    I hope i can get some feedback on this as it is really When I recieve picture messages with audio attached it shows them in sequence and not at the same time. Also when a message has a video, text, and audio it shows them in sequence and not at the same time I've forwarded these to some freinds and they view them correctly on there basic phones. As a side note the picture/video seems to be smaller on my screen than on a friends screen which is a different make and model (this is just a vent). As some can probably understand if it is a joke the sequence thing really ruins it!! Am i the only one?
    YES Yesssss, the MMS pictures are small on my Centro too! I've been trying to tell people this, but no-one responded....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    The size difference is due to the Centro's large screen resolution. the average cell phone screen displays at a much smaller pixel X pixel ratio (with much larger pixels than the Centro's) such as 128x160; the Centro's screen is 320x320. That's twice as many pixels in nearly the same amount of space. Cell phone FWD animations are intended to be viewed on your average cell phone screen, so naturally it's going to be near half the size when displayed on a Centro screen because the pixels are near half the size of the average cell screen.

Hope that makes sense.

When you receive a simple still image sent via MMS, to view it full-screen click the "save to phone" link (this is for Sprint, but I'm sure there's a similar approach using a different carrier) then view it in your Pics&Videos.

No idea how to fix your main multi-media out-of-sync problem, I've never had a problem with that. =/
    I'm afraid it happens even when I send a 320x320 image to myself. Saving to the phone makes no difference, the pics are still tiny.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    But wouldn't the program automatically shrink the image down to a size that is appropriate for a phone? What size is the picture if you mms it to an email address?
    All I know is that my Treo 650 received all MMS pictures in glorious full-screen-o-vision and my Centro doesn't!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    I tried sending the picture to an email address and it came through full sized, so it must be part of the Centro's MMS program that resizes pictures as they arrive.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  8.    #8  
    To be honest the picture size was just a rant of mine and it is annoying. But what really is making me is this mms out of sync stuff?!? Has/is anyone else experiencing this malfunction. I'm fairly confident if I take it to the tech center (~55miles away!) that they will have no answers or help. Some times when I walk in there I feel like I'm walking into Radio Shack where I know more than them
    It's more likely the carrier that's resizing it to keep their server from getting filled with tons of large-sized images.
    Imagine what size it would be if you had an iPhone? Oh thats right they are so advanced they don't even do MMS! :-)
  11.    #11  
    So no one has ever experienced the mms problems where the message, sound, and picture are out of sync and not all at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by CentroLuva View Post
    So no one has ever experienced the mms problems where the message, sound, and picture are out of sync and not all at the same time?
    I don't think I've ever received one with all three in it..
    I don't often get videos via MMS. Seems like Palm have some work to do with the Pics & Videos program....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    i cant even receive or send mms at all. if i get one it says couldnt retrieve data try again later or something like that.. and when i go to send it.. they just wont send.. i have mms on my phone plan so why it doesnt work is beyond me