1.    #1  
    Guys,

So I finally updated my 650 to a Centro from Verzion last night. So far, so good.

I see that the Centro comes with the latest Documents To Go, but there doesn't seem to be a spiffy DocsToGo Conduit for hotsyncing Office files like I could with the 650's software bundle.

I've tried out the disc on a few different test machines here in my lab, and none of them install anything like a DocsToGo Conduit, so I am guessing this is normal.

Can anyone confirm this for me?

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    You probably have to download the desktop version from Dataviz.
    All for One and One for All!
    Did you buy a version for your Treo 650? If so, you can download the version you purchased and this will update the software in your phone and also give you the desktop conduit you are missing.

Frederick
    You have to download the desktop and its conduit from Palm as they are no longer including the desktop and conduit in the install CD. Check MyPalm or MyCentro as I don't remember which is where you get it
    I could not find the Docs-To-Go desktop conduit on the CD that came with my Centro. I went to all the web pages, but still could not find it. Went online with chat to customer support. They got me a link to the MyPalm Beta page which no longer works. So we tried other links. A couple of links later and I got a page where I entered my phones serial number, then the conduit downloaded.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I just did the same thing, but going from a 700p to the Centro. I can't remember which site I went to to get the desktop (it was a Palm site), but it said it was a trial version. Then I clicked on the program on my device, found my serial number in the "about" section, and typed it in. Then the desktop trial version said that the serial number was incorrect and sent me directly to DataViz to download the "Pro" version of DTG. I downloaded it there, and everything has been fine. So I would agree with above posts to go to DataViz site directly.