1.    #1  
    So, I had this game on my old Palm m105, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was called. A friend of mine beamed to me in 9th or 10th grade, and I remember competing with him during classes. I looked through a lot of the pages on PalmGear.com, but I couldn't find it, I hope someone can help me out. This was back in the day, when in order to view pictures on the palm, you had to convert them to FireViewer files and view them that way, so I'm reaching out to people who had a palm 5-6 years ago.

It's a RTS-type game, and the only things I can remember is it was based in space, and you traveled to planets and pitted your army against the other planets' army. If you won, your army increased, and domination was easy. I remember it being really simple, and it may have even just been a trial version.

I came across a couple titles that fit the bill, but I can tell they're not the right one: "Spaceward, ho!", "Space Pirate", etc...

Thanks for any help!
    VZW Centro
    You don't have the m105 anywhere anymore (or in the alternative, archive files on the PC?)
  3.    #3  
    I actually found it about an hour ago (yay for research during work hours), it's called "Strategic Commander", and it actually was a trial version. I meant to get back here and post my results, but I've been on a conference call for the past 45 minutes or so... Cool game, by the way. Even while on the phone :P

My m105 was one of a bunch that were soldered in Mexico... good ol' Mexico, so it no longer works. I've been meaning to have a friend re-solder it for me, but I'm just not too thrilled about going back to the Stone Age of Palm Pilot-dom. And, since it ran on AAA batteries, the memory would be long since wiped out (I wouldn't count on backups, since the discs are god knows where). Thanks for the response, though.
    VZW Centro