Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    On my palm OS centro today, I was web surfing in blazer and decided to google up some information. I have http://www.google.com bookmarked, and after clicking it, was diverted to this URL: http://sorry.google.com/sorry/?conti...google.com/pda

Then the following is displayed:
    "Google error

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google."
    Has anyone seen this? I tried clearing cache and cookies, and it still displays this page.

-Micael
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Nope, never heard of this on a Palm device....

Clear Blazer History and it will most likely clear up....

Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    I've seen this once at home when one of my servers got hacked and some malware got installed that did bad things at google's servers.

Not likely that your centro has been hacked.

What has probably happened is that someone with an EVDO card/router has a machine/laptop that has gotten hacked with similar malware and either has done enough bad things via that ip you happen to have now (or via the proxy you both may be going thru - you didn't mention if you were sprint or another carrier).

Not much you, specifically, can do about it other than perhaps turning off your phone for an hour or two and maybe do a soft reset (take out battery, put it back in) and see if you get better results.

Google will eventually stop blocking the ip you had that they didn't like....not sure how long that takes tho.