1.    #1  
    I asked this question in Delevopers/Goodlink corner but received no response.

While using Goodlink, can I make the built-in contacts app the default on my Centro by using the same trick that I did with my Treo 650? .....which is to use FileZ to change the creator name of the GoodAddressBook from ‘addr’ to something else. Link- http://www.chaddickerson.com/blog/20...with-goodlink/

.....I can't seem to get that trick to work on the Centro. I changed the creator name and that didn't work, so I deleted the GoodAddressBook and that did not work either (I get a blank white screen now when I go to contacts) Has anyone done this successfully this yet?

I only use Goodlink to read email and I am willing to do without having access to the Goodlink contacts. I want to be able to use Ringo and the built in contacts or a 3rd party contact app. Will the new Takephone work with Goodlink?
    This worked for me on my Sprint Centro.

Quote Originally Posted by darkelf
    I modified John’s advice with Dan’s advice and that did the trick! I followed John’s steps and like Dan I noted that on the Treo 755p the “Creator” of the GoddAddressBookApp is listed as “PAdd”. Like Dan, I changed to “PAd1″, and it worked perfectly. No need for a reset.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=148191
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  3.    #3  
    NickDG,
    I did a hard reset and installed Goodlink again. I used FileZ to change the GoodAddressBook creator name from PAdd to Pad1 (which is what I did the first time) ....but Goodlink still has control over the built-in contacts. I noticed that after installing Goodlink it added 3 more address files with the creator name "addr". Do more creator names need changed?

BTW it is an AT&T centro, would that make a difference?
  4.    #4  
    Anyone???? Help would be greatly appreciated .
  5.    #5  
    Goodlink contacts are driving me crazy! Can anyone help? Suggestions?