1.    #1  
    Will the Sprint data plan work w/o extra charges in Canada (Quebec city)? I am going there shortly. I know there would be roaming charges for voice use.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff DLB View Post
    Will the Sprint data plan work w/o extra charges in Canada (Quebec city)? I am going there shortly. I know there would be roaming charges for voice use.
    If you do successfully make a roaming data connection, prepare to pay a truly enormous sum. Think $0.02/kilobyte or more - or about $20/megabyte. That's a couple of good-sized web pages or one large one.

Canada is the wireless data ripoff capital of the developed world. It might just be the worst thing about the otherwise delightful country.
    Yes it works great but like vga said it's charged per KB. If you only plan on brief usage (checking weather or sports scores, things like that), you'll be fine.

BTW vga, per KB usage in the US (if you don't have a data plan) is the same or higher.
    It is now $0.002/kb or $2 per megabyte now when you roam in Canada.

http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/ue...c=wirelessData