1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to add a dialog box that will ask "do you really want to end this call?"
    Why are you angry?
    Probably because he accidently ends calls or something. Especially if the touch pad has the end call enabled and a cheek bone hits it just right or something.
  4.    #4  
    Your right Angelic hitting the wrong button while on a call searching for contacts or looking up notes hangs up the call without giving me a chance to stop the hangup really makes me angry. But I do love mt Centro

Art
    Art I figured that was the reason. Well as for an application I dont know of one. But I do know that my on screen end call has been missing since I got the phone (used of course). And I do know that my end call button doesnt work, however I just downloaded Phone Technician and it has a "Stay put" so that something like what your talking about doesnt happen. It also has a way to reroute the end call... By default end call with PT is the delete key.
  6.    #6  
    Angelic,

Thanks for the info about Phone Technician. I installed it and it seems to be the fix for my hangup problem. I am still testing it and it does so much I am working though all it functionality.

Thanks again,
    Art
    Art,
    No problem, I found it on the main page of treocentral one day while at work. I decided to test it for the end call button relocation and the auto on/off timer for the phone. Thats when I saw the stay put feature and read into it and thought maybe it'd help ya out.

Your Welcome,
    CJ