1.    #1  
    On my 755p, if I use the launcher and go to the menu screen and click on "info", then scroll down to Email, I show that I have two entries - one with a size of 4768K and another one with 0K. I never noticed until recently that I had two Email entries - can I or should I delete the 0K one?

I use Versamail. Although it works fine for my purposes, it has crashed twice in the last year and a half. One crash was done by itself and one done by me. Is that how I got the 2nd entry, or has that always been there? BTW when it crashed, I think I lost only some emails. I never had to reinstall the Versamail app.

So can anyone check their "Info" and see if they have two Email entries?

Thanks! Much appreciated!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Yup. Two entries. Don't worry about it. (There's actually lots of entries under MM-something).

BTW, I don't think I've used any email program on any platform that only crashed 2 times in a year and a half. I wouldn't complain.
  3.    #3  
    DavidESmith,

Thanks, I like to keep things optimized the best I can - I just hate those glitches you get - most of mine basically happens when I test software to find the best of what I need for what I have.

I knew about the MM stuff just wasn't sure on the Email one.

Thanks again for your help!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint 755p and see the double Email entries, but one is 0K and the other is 974K. Of course the difference on the non-0K size is the amount of email we have. I only use Versmail on occasion because html based messages are so scrambled and lacking images - it's just ugly.