1.    #1  
    Hello all, today I've received my mobile xt palm gps in the mail, along with an 8gb card. I know the centro only supports up to 4gb, so please don't tell me that. On a few accounts, I've heard that transferring the info from the Garmin card to the 8gb card will work with no problems. The gps and all that work fine, but when I put in my 8gb card, there en lies a problem. Before putting the 8gb card into my computer, I put in the centro and formatted it. Now my computer can't recognize it. What should I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by thelmuffinman View Post
    Hello all, today I've received my mobile xt palm gps in the mail, along with an 8gb card. I know the centro only supports up to 4gb, so please don't tell me that. On a few accounts, I've heard that transferring the info from the Garmin card to the 8gb card will work with no problems. The gps and all that work fine, but when I put in my 8gb card, there en lies a problem. Before putting the 8gb card into my computer, I put in the centro and formatted it. Now my computer can't recognize it. What should I do?
    Your computer's hardware is probably not set up to recognize SDHC cards. My card reader could read SD cards but not SDHC. I went to Staples and bought an SDHC USB card reader for $12 and now I can transfer all day long with my SDHC card.

BTW, you can use an 8 GB card in the Centro, but it will only show a max of 4 GB....so essentially you can have 5 GB stored on the card and it will show 3 GB left over.....well technically 2.69 GB