1.    #1  
    I am switching from a 700p to a Centro. Does anyone know if the 700p cradle will work with a skinned centro, or do I need to a buy a new one?
    If so, what about the Seido cradle that claims to fir with the case still one? Any reviews??
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    I have the Palm Treo cradle kit that says it works for everything. Yet it doesnt say it works with the Centro. However I've been using it on my Centro for the past week now with out a problem. Its just a bit wider than the Centro cradle is all.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!!
    By any chance, do you keep a case on yours, or is it bare?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Mine is bare. I bought it used with a few dings on it and a end call button that doesnt work.. Are you looking into one of those "air cases"? That may make it a snug fit in that cradle, not sure though.
  5.    #5  
    Actually, I thought this one looked good....
    Kinda like the interior on a Lexus....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190251859264
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

I like that one... What color Centro you gonna put behind it?
  7.    #7  
    Black!!
    Red would clash, and pink is a bit too fru-fru for me!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

lol I have the white one..I think it'd look great w/ the black one.. As for pink, (assuming thats your pic). You don't look like a pink type of woman anyhow.