1.    #1  
    I have a Palm Centro and I noticed that unlike the earlier palms that you can't end a call through the touch pad. OR maybe its disabled, for the life of me I can't find this feature. My boss has a Palm Treo 750 and he can make calls from the touch pad and end calls from the touch pad. All in all I was wonder if someone knew of a way to get that feature or an addin for it. Hell the Centro and Treo 750 are 1 in the same just the centro is a smaller format. Reason I need this is cause my end call button doesnt work properly and I dont have the funds at the moment to have it fixed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

*yes I consulted a users manual already*
    Go to System Preferences from the Phone App or Preferences from the Home screen. Select Keyguard (under the General tab). Make sure that the boxes below "Disable touchscreen when:" (Incoming calls received and On a call) are NOT checked. If those boxes are checked then your screen is disabled during calls (prevents you from activating things on the screen when you put the phone to your ear) and you won't be able to hang up your calls with the touchpad.

Hope this fixes your problem.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    There are two ways to end the call without the touch pad. First is the end (red) button, which you say doesn't work. The other is to use the 5 way and highlight the 'Hang Up' icon and press the center button. But you can turn back on your touch screen by going to the home screen - preferences - keyguard, and then uncheck the 'disable touchscreen when on a call'.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  4.    #4  
    Elyn: Thanx for the reply, I already tried that, it still doesn't display the "End Call" on the touch screen.

RickMG, the question was to be able to end the call with the touch pad, and nope the box isn't checked. So I'm at a loss here, looks like I may have to find a replacement pad or something for the thing. I've already tried ebay for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_torment View Post
    Elyn: Thanx for the reply, I already tried that, it still doesn't display the "End Call" on the touch screen.

RickMG, the question was to be able to end the call with the touch pad, and nope the box isn't checked. So I'm at a loss here, looks like I may have to find a replacement pad or something for the thing. I've already tried ebay for one.
    Are you saying that you don't have the 'hang up all' icon on your screen when you're on a call? Never heard of that problem before, sounds like a software problem, not a screen problem. Can you touch the screen to turn on speaker phone?

You might want to try a hard reset and start new if you don't see the icon.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    My Centro (Sprint) has a "Hang Up All" box rather than an "End Call" box. Are you saying that your Centro has neither of those? I'm confused.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  7.    #7  
    Rick and Elfy, nope it doesnt show either of those. Mine is an AT&T centro that is unlocked and being used on Tmobile network.
  8.    #8  
    I attempted a hard reset per user manual but it never came up with the format option or anything, it just said phone off.