1.    #1  
    I have the latest versions of the two applications and still could not view the pictures stored on my CF card. What did I miss? Thanks for your help.
    Mine works great. I started out syncing the pics to my Visor with the Splash desktop software, and then simply moved them to the CF card using the SplashPhoto palm app. They are stored in the /Palm/Launcher directory on my CF card.
    Mine too. I converted about 13mg worth of pics and then using a card reader, moved them all from my install folder to my card.
    Borrowing an idea from one of the guys on the flashadapter-forum, I used a hex editor to tell the program to look in a folder other than /PALM/Launcher (now looks in /PALM/SplashPH), and things runs a whole lot faster off the card.
    I like AlbumToGo a little better, and I emailed them a little while back. They said they are supposed to be coming out with a VFS compatible update in the near future (next few weeks is what I think they said).
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by euangel
    Mine works great. I started out syncing the pics to my Visor with the Splash desktop software, and then simply moved them to the CF card using the SplashPhoto palm app. They are stored in the /Palm/Launcher directory on my CF card.
    Does that mean that I must move all the pics to the folder /Palm/Launcher? Does this apply to all files and databases? Where could I read up on that information? Thanks.
    Originally posted by SpeakerCoach

Does that mean that I must move all the pics to the folder /Palm/Launcher? Does this apply to all files and databases? Where could I read up on that information? Thanks.
    Yes, for SplashPhoto, all the pics have to be in that folder. This does not apply to ALL files and databases, but there are many it does. There should be some info in each programs documentation concerning where their files need to be.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.