1.    #1  
    So i purchased softicks audio gateway today and was messing with getting it to work with my cars' bluetooth... long story short, i ended up soft reseting my device into a reset loop...

So, I pulled the battery and pressed up on the 5-way, put the battery back in to get back into the phone and then did ##377 and it says:

A crash occurred on 9/9/08 @ 9:24pm while running "Bluetooth": FatalException

Ummm... am I basically screwed?
    nope .. as long as you can get in by pressing the 5-way - once you are in, go delete SAG ...and temp installs -

that should stop your reset loop

edit: just curious, did the bluetooth headset work before you installed SAG?
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  3.    #3  
    that didnt work (removing SAG) unfortunately... had to delete my exchange account from versamail via palm dekstop, then resync to grab everything... then hard reset... then resynch using the synch i backed up before this mess happened... it appears the phone is OK at this point but you never know with this stuff

thanks for the reply