1.    #1  
    Ever since my Sprint Centro updated from On Demand to Pocket Express, I've been having a little problem. I had it set up to update at 6am. Occasionally the update fails (data connection or something) which I am fine with.

The problem is that Pocket Express pops up a message window with an OK button when this happens. It prevents my alarm clock from waking me up in the morning. Not sure if it is preventing any other apps.

Anyone know of a way around this? Is this app just flaky? I didn't have this problem with the OnDemand stuff.
    Update later
    B B
    Last I heard, the auto-update feature on this app is causing lots of problems (there is a thread on the sprintusers site full of complaints about failure to update causing phone to reset). Sprint's solution, turn auto-update off!!!
    set auto-update time after your alarm. That's what I do.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Ditto to ChemEngr - updating later works for me - it seems that there may be a lot of people wanting to update about the same time in the morning and may be overloading their PE and TVG servers.

After I moved my time later in the morning for both PocketExpress and TVGuide, I have had no problems - auto updates have been working for me the last 1 or 2 weeks.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Mouseman for which services on PE do you pay (and how much) and which are free?

Thanks,

B B
    blazorboy,

I don't use anything that I have to pay for - but these are what I get free;

News, Photos & Opinions
    Scores, News, & Opinions
    Weather
    Stocks (even though I get it free - it says I can purchase - don't know why - but it was definitely free when it was OnDemand)
    Showtimes & Entertainment
    Flights, Hotels, & Travel Tips

I used to get "Maps" and "411" free when it was called OnDemand - I also do not use anything from the "Extras" tab.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    blazorboy,

I don't use anything that I have to pay for - but these are what I get free;

News, Photos & Opinions
    Scores, News, & Opinions
    Weather
    Stocks (even though I get it free - it says I can purchase - don't know why - but it was definitely free when it was OnDemand)
    Showtimes & Entertainment
    Flights, Hotels, & Travel Tips

I used to get "Maps" and "411" free when it was called OnDemand - I also do not use anything from the "Extras" tab.
    Thanks Glideguy.

i did not upgrade and still get 411 for free: but i use tryda which works fine: tvguide and news are the most useful for me; pls excuse this french keyboard; not only do they call things by different names they chqnge the locqtion of the keys.

BB
    The portfolio tracker in Stocks (the best part) isn't free
    deibelsan,

So far mine is still free in PocketExpress, even though it gives me the option to purchase - which is strange, because it hasn't timed out yet. I did the OneDemand update to PocketExpress when it first because available so I am not sure how long that has been. I hope I don't get timed out.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us