1.    #1  
    Hi guys!
    I use Gmail for my personal email, use the Sprint Mobile to access it quickly on the phone. I use Agendus as my PIM, syncing regularly with two different computers.
    At work we are a full Exchange shop. Lots of the directors use the push. I don't like the push because it enables two way communication and although I'd like my phone to have everything in one place, work and play, I don't want my personal stuff getting synced back up to the exchange servers.... if you follow my drift.

Is there a way to have one way communication with the Exchange server? Only allow it to push, not pull anything back? What if I do it locally with my Outlook? And if so, can I still keep my Agendus?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    If all you are looking to do is converse with the Exchange server for email purposes have you tried ChatterEmail with the Exchange plugins? It will not sync contacts or calendar.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Hey Nach!
    Haven't spoken with you in a while!!

What I was really looking for was email AND one way calendar push from Exchange to the Treo. But still be able to sync with Agendus.

Probably pipe dreaming, huh?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Hmm, not sure about that as I've only used Chatter, and it doesn't have the ability to sync calendar. I too use Agendus and manually enter work related items.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #5  
    I know I could do the calendar manually... I just have a tendency to get lazy and let technology take care of the "little stuff"!

T
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

I also use Agendus for Windows which makes it somewhat easier than having to use the Treo to add calendar events.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Won't a one way sync from the exchange calendar overwrite your calendar on the phone? AKA wiping out your recently added and your personal items.
    Smart, I didn't even think about that issue.

I think you're pipe dreaming T

Palm Pre wallpapers